Kitesurf Big Air Leaderboards | All-Time Woo Top10 | 22th February.2017
1. Nick Jacobsen, 28.5 meters
2. Joshua Emanuel, 27.5 meters
3. Gijs Wassenaar, 26.3 meters
4. Sebastien Cattelan, 26.2 meters
5. Ben van der Burg, 25.6 meters
6. Aaron Hadlow, 24.8 meters
7. Didier Meliani Diez, 24.8 meters
8. Ross Player, 24.4 meters
9. Oswald Smith, 24.4 meters
10. Arco Sonneveld, 24.3 meters
Last year the incredible 26m height was broken.
Since the beginning of this year, whether because of new kite outfits or because big-air riders got more skillful, but world records started to rain. Another one was made a few days ago from one of the best jumpers Nick Jacobsen, the spot is Witsand|South Africa, the wind was quite good for such jumps 45knt (it’s a pity that there wasn’t such a strong wind during KingOfTheAir 2017) and kitesurf equipment was Cabrinha Switchblade.
At this rate we expect very soon one of the professional kitesurfers to go above 30 meters!